Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sometimes the person that tries to keep everyone happy, is the most loneliest person

It can be our friends, or just one person that we want to see smile everyday.It doesn't mean that we want to make him/her laugh,it's just that we want to do something that he/she wants us to do.
Sometimes I just do that too,I don't know  if I want to make them happy or want them to see me as a good person.
But, I can also do the opposite.I often get bored of just helping others when I need help.When others notice that something is wrong with me they ask me why, when I tell them the problem they try to comfort me with stupid things.It just feels like they are happy with the problem that I have and want me to see it.
Also, I realised that we need to be careful with who are we helping, because there are some people that don't know how to say "thank you" and they can use you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment