Saturday, February 1, 2014

How to choose a career?!

So, for my third post I wanted to write about career..Choosing a career is not an easy job.We all have our dreams and we all have talents so that's something we want to do in life.I meant that, for example I really want to be an actress and I want  to do that in my life,but I live in a country where acting is not developed.That is a problem because that is something that distracts me from acting.But then I realised why not just fight for my dreams.I was thinking also on making videos on YouTube,I know there are lots of youtubers today..,but why not just try and film something,maybe people will like it.
People are scared of things like this...I was thinking about that lately, people have a lots of interesting stuff to share with other people but they are scared of "haters"..In life there won't be a lot of people who will like something that you do,but Hey remember! If you don't have haters,then you are doing something wrong in your life!Comment  and let me know what you want to be in life and also,ask me some tips if you have a problem that includes  this title :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment