Friday, September 12, 2014

High school

I am a little bit late with this theme, but if I wanted to write about it then I had to see how is it like in high school.
So, I am a freshman (first year)  and I don't think it is much different than how people show it in movies.Of course, pople are gonna classify you as the popular one or nerdy one.
Where I live, if you care about your grades and you are a good student then you are a nerd. And being nerd is ok because you are in school and grades and your future is something you want to care about.
One actress said that "If you were popular in high school, then I don't want to be your friend".That explains everything. You are not popular  without a reason, there has to be something you did that caught attention of other people.
Also, I know that others think that in high school it is the best to be popular and to have a lot of people surrounding  you, but it can only cause  a lot of problems, you won't have that much of privacy and people will think that your life is perfect, you won't have nobody to talk about your problems because they won't understand them.
"Be nice to nerds. Chances are you will be working for one.-Bill Gates. You can read this quote and it will automatically  change your way of thinking. Popularity won't give you straight A's but being positive and persistent will.
Back to me, and how I spend my time in high school, I try to be social the best I can, because I am shy and that is the worst thing ever.
But don't estimate people by their looks just try to get to know them all better and try to survive your next three years of high school! (or how many you have them) :) Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment