Everyone has felt left out once, and it happened to me several times.In that period you feel betrayed, neglected, rejected and you lose faith in yourself.
I know why I was ignored by other people...and this story is connected with my post about "Friends" and "Loneliness".
So, two days ago I have met a girl and I thought that it would be a good opportunity to make friends, and I was being myself in front of her.But it established that she didn't like me the way I really am.And she was brave to tell me that, and to tell me that I make a lot mistakes although she just had met me...That made me think, do I really need to change?Do I need to act like another person? Also, am I doing something that keeps away others? Million questions but there's no answer...
People get ignored all the time.I don't care if you are black or white, or you are poor or rich, if you are nice to me then I will be nice to you.I think that this is what people need to do, only then we will build peace between people.
:-)
I know why I was ignored by other people...and this story is connected with my post about "Friends" and "Loneliness".
So, two days ago I have met a girl and I thought that it would be a good opportunity to make friends, and I was being myself in front of her.But it established that she didn't like me the way I really am.And she was brave to tell me that, and to tell me that I make a lot mistakes although she just had met me...That made me think, do I really need to change?Do I need to act like another person? Also, am I doing something that keeps away others? Million questions but there's no answer...
People get ignored all the time.I don't care if you are black or white, or you are poor or rich, if you are nice to me then I will be nice to you.I think that this is what people need to do, only then we will build peace between people.
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment