I don't know if it's just me but I kind of have problem with finding friends.
No,don't think that I don't have someone to go out with and have fun, I don't have someone that I can tell everything to, especially problems and secrets...
I had one friend, well then I taught that she will be my friend no matter what,when I was with her I would just feel that nothing could end our friendship,but I was wrong...Then also you realise how life can be really hard, and you know that quote :Beautiful things never last...Before I taught no that doesn't mean nothing but when you're growing up you learn more things, so that's something good in life!I am not just saying that there are no true friends, there are but you have to find them! I don't know, after that I was feeling lonely all the time, then I started blogging and feeling better, I mean it's just weird to share something like this with a stranger but in a good way! :-)
The whole point of this is that you really have to think with who are you friends with....And also if you have a new friend DON'T tell her secrets at the beginning just wait sometime and know her/him better...
No comments:
Post a Comment