Sunday, April 13, 2014

Be nice to people on your way up, because you will meet them on your way down

This is what I really want to do now, I can say what I have been doing lately and this is something what I recommend everyone to do.
Nobody know what is going to happen tomorrow, whether are things gonna go right or wrong, which person is going to get in your life, so we don't want to make mistakes.
That's why being good to others is always right choice to make.
-Be nice to people on your way up-this part represents our happy days, when we usually care about ourselves that's why the second part is added, happiness  sometimes takes us down, because of it we think that we don't need some other people, and when we get mad or sad about something, or someone just stopped being friends with us, we realize that we needed those people, now to make us company, to cheer us...
So,the quote speaks for itself, it is always the best to be friends with everyone, because you will never know when will you need help and why!

No comments:

Post a Comment