Thursday, March 6, 2014

Meaning of life

I have been looking at my blog  and realised  that I mostly write about negative than  positive things.
Of course, when you are sad or angry you want someone to advise you and just talk about good things in life.
So,I though why just not write this post about good things that are going on.
As I said in one of my posts,we need to be thankful for all that we have.Life is short so small problems shouldn't bother us,we all need to relax and let ourselves free.
There is always someone who will listen to us, a friend,member of the family, even a stranger.
Challenges and problems are what make life interesting.
When we don't feel alright we just want problems to go away and we want a perfect life, although we know that,that kind of life doesn't exist.
Think about how it will be without challenges, we probably wouldn't know the meaning of the life,also we wouldn't know how strong are we to deal with them.
Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.Just remember,you are not alone in any situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment