Be yourself.Everyone else is taken.
I found this quote today, and it is really inspiring,I found myself in it too.
I think that we all change ourselves sometimes,when we notice that someone doesn't like out attitude,we just want to find a solution to make them like us.
But of course that is bad,because we don't live to act the new us, and everyone needs love and someone they can thrust to and they can care about.
So that means finding someone that we can talk about everything with, and just not care if we are going to say something wrong, I think it is all about being relaxed.
Today,people don't go out together that much ,they communicate by phones and other social networks more, and that includes me too.
I hate that fact,and I think that sometimes we all want to throw our phones away, because we just want to see who is really there for us.
So,the point of this post is just to remind some people that not everybody is going to like you, but also not to change yourself only because to make someone like you!
No comments:
Post a Comment