Kicking,swearing,bullying is something that we all do,well not everybody but you know what I mean...
As I said,nobody is perfect,so we all make mistakes but we also repent.
-There are people who feel stronger when they make other people feel bad and bully them..I just think that they do it because of jealousy or if you are physical different than other people,also they want other people to feel scared of them because they are too weak.If you know someone like this and he/she is making you feel bad than you just have to ignore them and just surround yourself with good people! Also if that bullying has crossed the boarder than you should ask for help,and also talk to your parents!
-I say some bad stuff to people too, if I am angry and in bad mood but I apologize to them, and that's what makes you a better person , so people remember things like that and they just become closer to you so what I am saying is all what we do and say there is always an apology and story behind that ,and if we have some problems we can just be nice to someone for a moment and then just tell them everything that bothers us and we can start to feel better :-)
As I said,nobody is perfect,so we all make mistakes but we also repent.
-There are people who feel stronger when they make other people feel bad and bully them..I just think that they do it because of jealousy or if you are physical different than other people,also they want other people to feel scared of them because they are too weak.If you know someone like this and he/she is making you feel bad than you just have to ignore them and just surround yourself with good people! Also if that bullying has crossed the boarder than you should ask for help,and also talk to your parents!
-I say some bad stuff to people too, if I am angry and in bad mood but I apologize to them, and that's what makes you a better person , so people remember things like that and they just become closer to you so what I am saying is all what we do and say there is always an apology and story behind that ,and if we have some problems we can just be nice to someone for a moment and then just tell them everything that bothers us and we can start to feel better :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment