Thursday, March 13, 2014

People are not the same,so there are some that love to tease and make you mad a little bit.I get mad easily and that's what I hate about myself,whenever  someone tells me something bad I get kind of sad and just ask myself is that true what he/she said to me?
That's not right and I can't escape from it,but I wish I can..I describe myself as a girl who is weak,I mean I cry about little things and also at some moments I can't stand for myself.When you look at others and see that they just ignore "irrelevant" people, you just wish you were more like them and at some point  you just want to become bad.But that's impossible and not alright because that's not who you want to be.
We can't change bad people by doing what they do,I think that we can just talk to them if it doesn't work then try to ignore them.And if we are not satisfied with ourselves or we think we are irrelevant at some way we just need to think that there is someone who likes our behaviour and who wants to be like us.

No comments:

Post a Comment