A lot of people want friends that will love them the way they are, and I know because I am like that, that we want to feel free when we are with someone and don't want to be judged.
I made mistakes when I "ran" for some people. Like, I wanted them to accept me and to be friends with me.To accomplish that whenever I would hang out with them I would change my ways of thinking, seeing the world and things and I would lose myself.
Today, there are a lot of people like this, and they feel lonely and depressed.
Try not to be one of them! Because I know that nobody wants enemies, but they are always gonna be there no matter what. Don't be afraid of being alone, be afraid of trying to change who you are and who you want to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment