Saturday, October 11, 2014

You find it hard to socialize?

I am always super shy when it comes to talking and meeting new people. I always think about what will they think about me then they see me, when I start talking and the list goes on... I know that I have written that we shouldn't care what others think, but it's really hard not to do that and that fact is so annoying.
It is the opposite when I am with people I know, because when I am with them  I am relaxed...
But, a couple of days ago I' ve met a girl at school.
We didn't go to same class, but I have always wanted to get to know her better. So, it happened, first couple of days when we started talking I paid attention on what was I saying, but eventually I stopped thinking about that...
Talking to my friend made me realise that this whole thing can only break us. I think that no one doesn't want to spend their life with 20 cats...alone. Be social! 

No comments:

Post a Comment