Sunday, September 28, 2014

Theatre!

Joining theatre or how you like to say it, joining acting classes was a new thing for me to try out.
I joined I think last year, and it's going great so far! My friend got me into it, and at first I was scared  how other people are going to accept me and I was always extremely shy.
-But, of course there was a reason behind all that, and I don't know if I have already wrote about this, but now I am going into details.
So three years ago I had a friend who was playing handball, so I decided  I would join her and because I was little bit clumsy I wasn't that good.
Suddenly there was a match we had to play and I wanted to play but one girl stopped me and said that I can't because I wasn't wearing right clothes and that's when I ran away and quit playing handball.
After that, I was interested in dancing, so I joined. The girls there knew how to dance well because they joined when they were like 6... Honestly, I wasn't a good dancer, I was little chubby back then, but I don't think that was the reason the girls would think bad of me and say bad things to me.
I would understand that kind of behaviour if they were like 10, but they were older than me.
Also, I remember that I would cry not wanting to go to dance, my mum and sister would always tell me that I shouldn't give up because of few stupid girls, but I was little and didn't understant  what that meant so I gave up, again...
-But now, when I am going to theatre I feel happy. People there understand you, if your shy because that's normal and we all have some kind of connection ,  we are doing what we love and want to.I love them, even if I don't know them that well, because they are always there to help and we are all learning from each other and fighting for our dreams! 

No comments:

Post a Comment