The feeling was crazy,only because I refused to do what she was doing made me some kind of coward.
She had a boyfriend,despite she was very young,she smoked,drink and she was popular girl in my school, and yeah that's what she expected that I would do too.
I had no friends then,I don't know why people supported her so much,maybe because she was in relationship with a bad boy or also maybe because they were scared that she will do something that she did to me.I had only my sister who I am really thankful for everything she had done for me.
My sister told me that everything what was going on will stop and yeah that's what really happened.
Everyone got bored of her selfishness, and soon fear of her had stopped.
Today,she is nothing but ashamed for everything she had done.
-I shared my story with you because I know there are teenagers out there who are doing something by force,and friends like this girl in my story is not someone you can be friends with!
A real friend is someone who appreciates something you don't want to do and sticks up for you when you are being put down! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment