Thursday, February 6, 2014

Self-Esteem and Body Image

Everybody is different, people don't think the same way and they don't look the same.
That's one of the problems of teenagers and also people.
I know, also I want to be good at lots of stuff and I want to be good-looking at every moment,but I am not and I deal with it.
-Body image
People fell ugly all the time.They think that they are fat,too skinny,their hair is ugly,they are too short itc.I mean that's how I think too,but a while ago I wasn't thinking about that too much I don't know why but I didn't care how I looked or do I eat more sweets than I should I just let myself "free".I realised that nothing is what it looks like...I don't want frends to like me because I am "rich and skinny",beautiful and just care about my look I think that nobody  wants friends like that!And yeah,what I think is that we shouldn't care about our looks or anybody's,we should just keep learning how to be better person  and also show that to other people.
Also,we have someone boy/girl that we really like,but the usual  problem is that we are not their tipe or they don't like our behavior,but we shouldn't change because someone that we like doesn't like us back...we are gonna find another girl/boy to fall in love with..That's the biggest problem and also for all this that I wrote I just wanted to say that YOU have to believe in yourself,feel like you're the best and that nothing can stop you that's how I do it and just DON'T ever listen what other people say! 
P.S:I am going to write about other teenager problem, and please comment and tell me if you have a problem I will help you,Thanks  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment