Monday, May 19, 2014

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world, because even your shadow leaves you when you are in darkness

Think of those times when you relied  on someone but they let you down, and the time when you asked yourself why? What happened?When you need someone, why wasn't  anyone beside you, talking to you about what happened... like when you probably  did when someone needed help.
I ask myself that a lot, but I know that there isn't always going to be someone who is going to be there for us, that is why it is always good to be strong and to start to learn how to do things alone.
Even if you haven't experienced this, take my advice, because you will never know in what situation you will be someday and I don't want you to regret your deed.

No comments:

Post a Comment